Immerse yourself in Barre Instructor Training in exotic and exciting locales!
Offered at various times throughout the year, BarreAmped® Training Retreats provide the same high-quality barre fitness instructor training that you expect from BarreAmped®, coupled with the beauty and serenity of natural surroundings.
It’s the perfect setting to truly retreat from daily life and focus on this investment in yourself. Further your education as a fitness professional or deepen your personal practice. You’ll come away refreshed, renewed, and ready to #shaketochange!
Just like our regular 2-day intensive trainings, BarreAmped® Training Retreats are open to anyone!
- Barre enthusiasts who want to deepen their personal practice or enjoy a healthy and active week in paradise
- Personal trainers or group fitness instructors looking to add barre exercises to their teaching repertoire
- Boutique fitness studios wanting to add barre to their programming
- Certified yoga or Pilates instructors hoping to enrich their practice and teaching skills
A Week in Paradise
The longer retreat format allows for even more time to cover topics in-depth such as class sequencing and formatting, modifications for injuries and pre/post-natal, and tactile corrections and adjustments. Plus, you’ll have the chance to develop relationships with other trainees from around the world. There’s nothing quite like a barre bond that’s begun by the beach!
BarreAmped® Training Retreats include:
- Training Registration & Materials
- Master Classes with BarreAmped® Trainers
- Daily Accommodation & Meals* at Luxury Resorts
- Bonus workshops & training modules covering topics such as Anatomy for Barre, Self-Myofascial Release techniques, Mindfulness, etc.
A typical BarreAmped® Training Retreat might go something like this:
Arrivals & Evening Welcome Reception
Foundations of BarreAmped® & Introduction to Anatomy
Dynamics of Teaching
Arm Work & Thigh Work
Seat Work & Core Work
Rest Day & Self-Study
Floor Work & Stretches
Practical Review & Co-Teaching Practice
Practical Exam & Closing Ceremonies
A Day in the Life: Sample Schedule
8a: Master Class
12p: Lunch & Beach Break
4p: Teaching Skills Lab
5p: Master Class
8p: Group Work Sessions (optional)
Hosted by Partner Studios
We deeply value our relationships with BarreAmped® Partner Studios around the world. Each one of them brings something unique to the table! Our Training Retreats are hosted by Partner Studios with a vision to offer up even more education in their area of expertise, making each Retreat a truly unique and specialized experience!
Special rates are available to current instructors in the BarreAmped® Network who would like to sit-in on any level of training offered during a Training Retreat. Contact the Retreat Hosts directly for more information.
More details for our Bali 2020 Training Retreat will be announced soon!
We’ll keep you in the loop about upcoming training dates, events, and promotions.
All we need is your email. No spam. Promise.