Immerse yourself in Barre Instructor Training in exotic and exciting locales!
Offered at various times throughout the year, BarreAmped® Training Retreats provide the same high-quality barre fitness instructor training that you expect from BarreAmped®, coupled with the beauty and serenity of natural surroundings.
It’s the perfect setting to truly retreat from daily life and focus on this investment in yourself. Further your education as a fitness professional or deepen your personal practice. You’ll come away refreshed, renewed, and ready to #shaketochange!
Just like our regular 2-day intensive trainings, BarreAmped® Training Retreats are open to anyone!
- Barre enthusiasts who want to deepen their personal practice or enjoy a healthy and active week in paradise
- Personal trainers or group fitness instructors looking to add barre exercises to their teaching repertoire
- Boutique fitness studios wanting to add barre to their programming
- Certified yoga or Pilates instructors hoping to enrich their practice and teaching skills
A Week in Paradise
The longer retreat format allows for even more time to cover topics in-depth such as class sequencing and formatting, modifications for injuries and pre/post-natal, and tactile corrections and adjustments. Plus, you’ll have the chance to develop relationships with other trainees from around the world. There’s nothing quite like a barre bond that’s begun by the beach!
BarreAmped® Training Retreats include:
- Training Registration & Materials
- Master Classes with BarreAmped® Trainers
- Daily Accommodation & Meals* at Luxury Resorts
- Bonus workshops & training modules covering topics such as Anatomy for Barre, Self-Myofascial Release techniques, Mindfulness, etc.
A typical BarreAmped® Training Retreat might go something like this:
Arrivals & Evening Welcome Reception
Foundations of BarreAmped® & Introduction to Anatomy
Dynamics of Teaching
Arm Work & Thigh Work
Seat Work & Core Work
Rest Day & Self-Study
Floor Work & Stretches
Practical Review & Co-Teaching Practice
Practical Exam & Closing Ceremonies
A Day in the Life: Sample Schedule
8a: Master Class
12p: Lunch & Beach Break
4p: Teaching Skills Lab
5p: Master Class
8p: Group Work Sessions (optional)
Hosted by Partner Studios
We deeply value our relationships with BarreAmped® Partner Studios around the world. Each one of them brings something unique to the table! Our Training Retreats are hosted by Partner Studios with a vision to offer up even more education in their area of expertise, making each Retreat a truly unique and specialized experience!
Special rates are available to current instructors in the BarreAmped® Network who would like to sit-in on any level of training offered during a Training Retreat. Contact the Retreat Hosts directly for more information.