***Due to COVID19, this training originally scheduled for April 4-5 in Nashville has been postponed to June 13-14, 2020 and moved to Columbia, TN. Early bird rates have been extended to May 31, 2020!
Level 2 is where your teaching starts to soar! Included with your registration:
- 2 full days of hands-on, workshop style training
- 2 BarreAmped® Master Classes with Master Trainer Lori Winter
- 92-page instruction manual insert
- One-on-one feedback from your Trainer
- Small group & partner activities
- Level 2 repertoire of mixed-level & advanced barre exercises
- Exercise alignment, modifications, & tactile corrections
- Deep dive into corrections, adjustments, musicality, & more
- Brand new class framework & class planning resources
Successful completion of your in-person training and online final assessment earns you the title “Level 2 Barre Certified by BarreAmped®.” You can then take what you’ve learned into any studio or personal training setting.
Use of the BarreAmped® brand name in class names, descriptions, or marketing materials is reserved for our licensed Partner Studios.
Ready to #shaketochange? Register below!
Save $100 when you register by
March 4, 2020! May 31, 2020!
*Pre-requisite: BarreAmped® Level 1. Schedule is subject to change. Earn 2 CE points. Registration closes
April 1, 2020 June 10, 2020.
Current members of the BarreAmped® Network who have previously trained at this level can choose to sit-in on the training to fulfill their continuing education requirement. Claim your spot →