Level 1 Training + Spine Anatomy
May 22 at 1:00 pm - May 25 at 6:30 pm
Leave equipped and empowered to begin teaching barre classes! Included with your registration:
- 24 hours of hands-on, workshop style training
- 130-page instruction manual
- One-on-one feedback from your Trainer
- Small group & partner activities
- Full repertoire of foundational barre exercises
- Exercise alignment, modifications, & tactile corrections
- Teaching skills: cueing, counting, etc.
- Pre- and post-natal modifications
- Class framework & class planning resources
- 6 months of FREE access to the BarreAmped® Network
This training is led by our international Training Partners at Barre 2 Barre and includes a deep-dive anatomy module on the spine & thorax, one healthy and wholesome lunch during the training, as well as free or discounted classes at either their Hong Kong or Singapore studio location.
Successful completion of your training and final assessment earns you the title “Level 1 Barre Certified by BarreAmped®.” You can then take what you’ve learned into any studio or personal training setting. Use of the BarreAmped® brand name in class names, descriptions, or marketing materials is reserved for our licensed Partner Studios.
Ready to #shaketochange? Register directly through Barre 2 Barre here.
Save $400 when you register by 22 April 2020!
*Schedule is subject to change.
About the BarreAmped® Network: Your registration includes 6 months of FREE access from your training date to the BarreAmped® Network where you can view pre-training reading materials, access post-training videos, download resources, connect with others in the community, and take your final assessment. Your continued membership at $10/month grants you continued access and, along with your participation in continued education, maintains your active certification status with BarreAmped®.