Level 1 Training - Columbia, TN United States
February 22, 2020 at 8:00 am - February 23, 2020 at 6:00 pmPrice: $700
Leave equipped and empowered to begin teaching barre classes! Included with your registration:
- 2 full days of hands-on, workshop style training
- 2 BarreAmped® Master Classes with Teacher Trainer Abbie O’Neal
- 130-page instruction manual
- One-on-one feedback from your Trainer
- Small group & partner activities
- Full repertoire of foundational barre exercises
- Exercise alignment, modifications, & tactile corrections
- Teaching skills: cueing, counting, etc.
- Pre- and post-natal modifications
- Class framework & class planning resources
- 6 months of FREE access to the BarreAmped® Network
Successful completion of your training and final assessment earns you the title “Level 1 Barre Certified by BarreAmped®.” You can then take what you’ve learned into any studio or personal training setting. Use of the BarreAmped® brand name in class names, descriptions, or marketing materials is reserved for our licensed Partner Studios.
Ready to #shaketochange? Register below!
Save $100 when you register by January 22, 2020!
*Schedule is subject to change. Registration closes February 19, 2020.
About the BarreAmped® Network: Your registration includes 6 months of FREE access from your training date to the BarreAmped® Network where you can view pre-training reading materials, access post-training videos, download resources, connect with others in the community, and take your final assessment. Your continued membership at $10/month grants you continued access and, along with your participation in continued education, maintains your active certification status with BarreAmped®.